Details of the Campaign:
Campaign Title: ZEE5 Sankalpam. Free mega vaccination drive conducted by ZEE5 (“Campaign”).
Dates: 30th July’21 to 8th Aug’21; 11am to 5pm
Venue: Forum Sujana Mall, Hyderabad
Vaccination Partner: DocOPD Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Type of Vaccine: –
1st Dose – Covishield
2nd Dose – Covishield / Covaxin (basis the type of first dose)
Rules and regulation of the Campaign:
- Registration – Those who are interested in leveraging the opportunity for a free vaccination, needs to mandatorily register himself/herself at https://atm.zee5.com between 17th July’21 to 26th July’21 (“Participant”).
- Eligibility – 18 years and above.
- Requirements – Aadhar Card, Cowin Registration and Registration on ZEE5 App. If a person is taking 2nd dose of Covisheild, he/she must have completed atleast 84 days after 1st dose, and if a person is taking 2nd dose of Covaxin, he/she must have completed atleast 28 day after 1st dose.
Terms & Conditions of the Campaign:
- Registrations are limited to 500 per day for 10 days on a first come first serve basis.
- People can choose the date/ timeslot on the link as per availability (between 30th July to 8th Aug) and be present at the location as per their appointment.
- If there are delays in reporting or if the person comes on a different date to avail the vaccination, then its subject to availability / crowd and people may lose the opportunity.
- ZEEL may use any information collected from the Participant(s) at the time of registration (including checking/verifying Participant(s) eligibility to avail the vaccination). ZEEL will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Campaign.
- ZEEL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Campaign with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control or otherwise. The decision of ZEEL in all matters shall be final and binding.
- ZEEL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Campaign in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control or otherwise.
- The Participant(s) hereby agrees to indemnify ZEEL or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from his/her actions or omissions while availing the vaccination or due to any representations, misrepresentations or concealment of material facts by the Participant(s).
- ZEEL is not responsible for the loss of any nature, and/or any physical injury that may occur/ occurs to the Participant due to a pre-existing medical condition of the Participant. The Participant is expected to read and understand the Covid Guidelines attached herewith before availing the vaccination.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever, will the Participant be entitled to claim any damages against ZEEL and/or its associates and affiliates including but not limited to general and special damages, consequential, pecuniary and non-pecuniary, liquidated, aggravated, exemplary damages, compensatory and non-compensatory, nominal and damages for loss of profit/ loss of opportunity.
- The Participant shall not have any claim against ZEEL and/or any of its affiliates connected with the Campaign. ZEEL, its associates and affiliates connected with the Campaign shall not be responsible for any such eventuality and the Participant(s) shall not be entitled to claim any compensation from ZEEL.
- In case of any queries, please write to Nagaswaroop.email@example.com setting out your concerns/issues related to the Campaign. All endeavours shall be made to reply to the queries within reasonable time on a best effort basis. However, the absence of a reply shall not be deemed to mean acceptance by ZEEL of any claims made in the query.
- This Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.